Sunday, November 13, 2011

Recognition of the Hollywood Celebrity Massage Therapist (Sure You Want To Know) I

at 4:17 PM
For over 10 years, my profession as an officially licensed massage therapist. Exclusive hotel on the west coast (West Coast) to where I started my career and training expertise of hand so I can run 'function' as well. From there also menguntailah sweet opportunities that guide my career so rapidly, until finally I was able to pursue this business alone. Some connoisseurs of services that are already listed as a customer has made a solid routine in my diary. Average guest my subscription comes from celebrities who have prepared hundreds of thrusting money - not infrequently also thousands of dollars - in return if I said yes immediately order via phone, and came and ministered to them with my delicious massage.

Flung himself as a masseur class is not without reason. To be sure there is only one main reason: incredible pleasure when it can make others feel better. But I think there is one key to my success as a jump-start predicate masseur, I'm not a person that is easily tempted to justify any means in order to achieve fame. "I'm not a fame whore!" With high respect I treat clients, and I try to always listen to what they demand. That is why, a sense of comfort that always perch as my hands began to slide over their bodies. So you get too comfortable, the clients do not hesitate to reveal their secrets that have been stored tightly, hidden, until a stunning though.

No, it never occurred to divulge secrets to the public. But it feels like, let Cosmo know little detail without mentioning the celebrity's name is hardly betray their trust, right?

Breaking In to Celeb Bodywork

Go back in time to be a masseuse at a luxury hotel. In accepting the assignment, I immediately sent to hotel guest rooms with massage equipment (including massage table), then give service to the guests with a duration of service ranging from 60 to 90 minutes. Celebrity A-lister is my first serve is a famous actor. Being in a room, I became very gelagapan. Marveling at the figure of a man who normally can only be reached through the television screen, and now instead stood casually in front of me. Legs felt suddenly began to limp. Muster all my strength in order to re-focus work. Finish serve him, he threw a friendly smile and said, "This ternikmat massage I have ever tried." Proud!

Since my name began to be known, as there is a magical attraction that can bring me to celebrities personally. A few months later, as usual, I was assigned to the room. Suddenly, an actor best-selling television series said the sound of the bell and open the door to his room. We are involved intimate conversation when I set up the equipment massage, and she was immersed in the sheets, ready for a massage. I take a deep breath as a capital defense to still look cool, and then I could menjalarkan hands on her body. Apparently, the attempt to hide his nervousness was proven to be successful because he thinks I'm not just a masseuse, but like his good friend.

However, not all celebrities being friendly. There is also that impose limits and acted arrogantly. It does not matter to me anyway. Besides, I'm not the type of person who would deliberately flood the client with flattery to win. No, I'm working principle is not so! A TV news anchor that I have encountered very irirt gallant speech. He spoke like a robot and tactical. I decided to not press her to talk. Strangely, as soon as my hands began to glide across her skin, her body began to feel relaxed, and by itself the silence is shattered. From there he began to busy to talk, even admitted that he was nervous when she saw him appear on television.

Of course, not everyone can my conquests. A famous singer even being cold and rude to me throughout the service. I was so upset, I got a story to friends about how he treated me like a rival who wanted to seize the throne of her fame.

Big Stars, Big Benefits

A few months after I became a byword of expertise in the hotel, my schedule is packed solid with some clients. Musicians, athletes, actors, to politicians flooding as a regular customer and start looking for a suitable time to enjoy my service. Many of them are not even willing to be massaged by someone else if my schedule is full. Fortunately, the relationship with my colleagues well maintained without any sense of envy. Since then I began to see opportunities for business starting this alone, no-frills hotel name again.

That way, clients can reach me at any time, either day or night. At the same time, they hope that I can quickly respond to their orders and be willing to come whenever they need a massage. During this time there was never any client that acting diva. Instead, they are willing to embrace the money in savings - as if shaking off-ngibaskannnya right in my face - if I complied with its order. There are still other gifts they offer, such as free concert tickets to vacation-facility luxury, if I could insert their names into my schedule.

Once upon a time, I hire a hot guitarist USD 1,500, plus $ 600 tip, to fly to a nearby town from where I was, for a special massage. Another client, who is also equivalent to rich, acknowledge with gratitude because I routinely meet the request by setting a six-day vacation trip for me in a private resort property. He himself made sure that I also receive daily massage while staying there. This trip was to spend the money of USD 16,000.

The Inner Life of an A-lister

My massage service this is purely business, but my relationship with a number of clients is very close knit. While I make them feel comfortable physically, they also made me comfortable with do not hesitate to open up emotionally to the point that reveals something of the things they feared. Many complaints about the fame. A young actor, famous magazine cover boy, said to me that every time the paparazzi snapped his picture, he felt like being tortured slowly from within.

Famous stars are thanking me for being willing to be a close friend. Felt at all how lonely and limited space for them. As he was serving a massage at a photoshoot, I met an international swimsuit model who is very beautiful. In addition he is also friendly kind, and he asked me to take him around the same time introduce the city where I live. We had a blast. Since then we became close friends. He even invited me to come visit to New York. Over there, I do not spend anything, whether it's for restaurants, hotels to clubbing. Everything he had responsibility. Surely, we spend time and money to have fun, and he still considers me as a friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Artist, entertaintmnet,beauty, fashions and life style | Design by Kenga Ads-template